Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open House in Warrington, Bucks County, Central Bucks Schools – 4/11 from 1-3

Join me for a fabulous open house in Bucks County, Warrington Township, Central Bucks School District on this Sunday from 1-3 pm.  Actually, this Sunday is National Open House Weekend, so there are going to be a lot of open houses in Bucks County on April 11th.  However, the most rocking open house is definitely going to be at my 4 bedroom/3 FULL bath listing in Warrington:

 

512C Taylor Ave.

Warrington, PA

www.TaylorAve.com

$399,900

 

 

 

What’s so rocking about this home?

The yard, definitely.

The location, certainly. 

The spaciousness and condition of the home itself, ABSOLUTELY. 

 

The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, and maybe I can convince my Seller to crank up his outdoor speakers and let you enjoy a few games of horseshoes while you visit!

 

For more information about National Open House Weekend, Warrington, or Bucks County, shoot me an email.  I hope to see you at the open house!

 

In the meantime, check out the virtual tour by clicking here.

6 comments:

Mark Argentino said...

What a great post and blog, so much content and images to look at, really well done! You have an excellent blog website, filled with terrific detail and easy to surf. Thanks and have a great day!
Mark
Web: www.mississauga4sale.com

Unknown said...

Great stuff. I can’t stand it when we see real estate again with only 1 generic picture in MLS and they wonder why their property isn’t being showed

Click here for : Land For Sale

Patrick said...

It is just so tempting to abandon the real estate business (at least temporarily) right now. However I’ll look into your ideas. Thanks


Click here for: Carbonell Brickell

Patrick said...

Real estate blogging encourages a culture and principle of RESPECTFUL debate. Great stuff as usual…. Thanks for this.

Click here for: Brickell on the River Condo

Unknown said...

Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukraine and I just want to say a very resounding thanks to Pedro Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from pedro Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 3% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
Contact them today for Consolidated loan, business loan, home loan, car loan, personal loan.

Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for so long. Just a lot of good news on my side. I want to share here some good news of how to get a positive loan lender to finance my business, please pass this along and share! I got a loan approval from Mr Pedro Jerome so I am very excited and it is one step closer to a good future. I hope everyone is doing well. I am on a good track to my business needs on my side. It just keeps getting higher and higher. Hopefully soon I can get back on track with the help of Pedro Jerome a loan officer,
If anyone here looking for a loan please contact Mr Pedro Jerome on pedroloanss@gmail.com also on whatsapp conversation +1 863 231 0632
I wish you all success.....