Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You Love Me! You Really Love Me!

I met Buyers and their Agent at one of my listings today. They were doing their home inspection. After the typical meet and greet, I asked them, "Are you excited?"

"YES!" the woman said enthusiastically, and she and her boyfriend looked at each other and giggled a little bit. Oh, they were excited, all right. They were ecstatic. They were giddy. They were in love. Unequivocally in love....with my listing.

I had 60 people go through this listing. You read it right - 60. Everyone had very positive things to say about it, but I only got one crazy offer in writing, and a couple no-show buyers. Lots of Buyers who "had interest" and who "put it on the short list." But nobody fell in love with it until these two walked in the door. And now my pretty rehab is getting the attention and love that it deserves.

My listing found its true love, its soulmates, its Mr. and Mr.s Right, and I'm happy for all parties involved.

I love this business.

No comments: