- Pay points on the mortgage to reduce the interest rate on the loan.
- Pay closing costs to reduce the money a Buyer needs to bring to settlement.
- Pay the taxes for the year to give the Buyer a year of no tax escrows in their monthly payment.
- Pay for Home Owner Association Dues for the year to reduce the monthly payment.
- Pay for a home warranty, pre-pay for oil, or pay for a heater contract for the year.
- Give them an American Express Gift Card to purchase a washer, dryer, and refrigerator.
- Pay for lawn care for one season.
Friday, February 1, 2008
7 Creative Ways to Appeal to Buyers
7 Creative ways to appeal to Buyers: