Tuesday, January 20, 2009

112 Fair Oaks Court, Eagle Ridge, Newtown Township / Council Rock School District

As promised, here's the first look at my FABULOUS new listing in the Eagle Ridge development in Newtown Township / Council Rock School District!

Pretty great looking, isn't it?


Price / Condition / Location - this home is a triple threat!


We're going to start off the showings at my

Open house on January 25th from 1-3 p.m.


I've got professional pictures and a 360 degree virtual tour coming in the next day or so, and I'll be continually updating our website. I've even figured out how to post a photo tour on youtube, so watch for that, as well.


Want more information, like floorplans, Seller's Disclosure, Home Owners' Association rules, taxes, or room sizes? Go visit our website!



In the meantime, here are some sneak peeks at this great 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. I've also included the google map of the home so that you can see just how close you'd be to Historic Newtown Borough and major roadways for an easy commute.






View Larger Map

No comments: